Wanting to offer a complete package of services to investors in power plants for generating electricity from renewable sources, starting with 2020, Alive Capital provides monitoring and control services for power plants and ensures their operative management by observing the operating regimes.
The competitiveness of the Alive Capital Local Dispatch Center consists in providing all the services necessary for the optimal operation of a power plant, through the active participation of the dispatchers together with a team of specialists operating on the centralized electricity markets in Romania.
The main characteristics of the Alive Capital Local Dispatch Center are the following:
- Dispatch center specialized in E-SRE production;
- Specialized and certified personnel;
- Collaboration with hierarchically superior dispatches (NED, TED, etc.);
- Flexibility in integrating the power plants through 7 different available protocols for data collection and transmission (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0, OPC-DA, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 61850);
- Collaboration with one of the best SCADA operators in Romania;
- SCADA system developed on one of the most modern platforms in the country and the most recent technologies in the field.
The Alive Capital data center ensures data protection and security by using latest generation communication protocols and servers.