We provide Project Management Services for investors focused on developing renewable energy projects in Romania
We are fully able to guide your company throughout all stages of project development, administrative and technical, delivering ready-to-build as well as turn-key projects.
The basic Project Management Services package includes:
- Preparing the required documentation for obtaining permits, authorizations and licenses;
- Coordinating the relation with internal and external consultants: project manager, architects, expert topographers, geotechnical experts, technical studies providers, engineers etc.;
- Maintaining a strong relation with local and central public authorities, such as City Hall, County Council, Environmental Protection Agency, The Land Registry Office, State Inspectorate for Constructions, in order to provide optimal development of the project;
- Technical support in drafting specific documents on construction and power line works;
- Assistance in signing power supply contract;
- On site power plant startup assistances;
- Registration in PRE-OD;
- Legal advice and assistance ensuring compliance with field legislation: Exploitation Regulation, Water Management Authorization and Water Usage Subscription (for MHC), Environmental Authorization.
Contact our team and find out right away how to improve the management of your projects!